Splash Station will open on Saturday, May 29, 2017.
Last day of operation will be Saturday, August 12
3809 E. Fremont Drive
Fremont, NE 68025
Daily, 11:30am - 7:00pm
NOTE: Splash Station will close at 6:30pm, June 27-July 1 for evening Kinder Swim Lessons.
Splash Station will close at 6:30pm, July 25-29 and August 1-5 for evening swim lessons.
Before your visit, please call 402.727.2619 for opening / closing announcements.
(NOTE: Phones will be answered beginning May 29. For immediate assistance, please call our home office at 402.727.2630)
Note: If there are less than 25 patrons in an hours time, we reserve the right to close the facility
DAILY SEASON RESIDENT SEASON NON-RESIDENT
Under 4 FREE
Youth (5-17 yrs) $5.00 $75.00 $85.00
Adult (18-54 yrs) $6.50 $85.00 $95.00
Sr Adult (55+ yrs) $5.00 $75.00 $85.00
Family (all members in ONE household) $28.00 $220.00 $240.00
Youth Coupon Book - 10 swims $45.00
Adult Coupon Book - 10 swims $60.00
NOTE: Family Season Passes include 5 people in ONE household. Each additional person is $20.00.
Family Day Passes include 5 people in ONE household. Each additional is $4.50
1. For their safety, individuals MUST measure at least 48" in bare feet to ride yellow slide;
bare feet to ride blue slide.
2. US Coastguard approved life jackets are allowed in zero depth only when supervised by parent.
NO ARM FLOATIES or WATER WINGS ALLOWED in facility.
3. Coolers are not allowed in facility. Individuals may go to car and be readmitted to pool.
4. Lockers are padlock ready. Bring your own lock. We do not sell padlocks.
5. SMOKING is NOT permitted in or around facility. Smoking must be done at least 100' away
from admissions area.
6. Children 6 and under MUST be within arms reach of supervising adult (16 or older) at all times.
7. Children less than 9 years old MUST be accompanied and supervised by adult (16 or older).
8. Children are not allowed to ride on laps of parents when using slides. Single sliders only.
9. Lounge chairs not allowed in water.
10. Only water in plastic bottles allowed on deck. All other concessions MUST remain in
11. We have lockers that are padlock ready. Please bring your own padlock to use on lockers.
This modern, family fun pool has something for everyone and has a capacity of 1,856 people.
The maximum water depth is 6 feet.
For patrons added enjoyment, the facility is also equipped with a full service concessions stand, bathhouse, family changing room, lockers (padlock ready), chaise lounge chairs, inner tubes, and lots of green space.
Reserve Splash Station for your own private party! Call 402.727.2630 for details!
Reservations will be taken beginning March 1, 2017.